Not sure what to do with a play n play your toddler has outgrown?
Inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest, I made this sleep spot/tent out of an old pack n play.
Here’s what I did…
1) Bought a pack n play mattress and toddler bed set. Discarded the pad that came with the pack n play. (You can order the mattress from Amazon. Google pack n play mattress.)
2) Put a coordinating fitted sheet on the mattress itself. (Yellow in my case)
3) Attached the pole that came with the mobile plus I had a spare one. So there are two poles under the sheet giving it the shape. I cut off the dangling strings on each pole.
4) Placed a fitted sheet over the poles. My sheet was a little big, so I had to pin it on one end.
5) Cut out the front mesh only…not the band. I left the mesh intact on the other three sides.
6) Waaalaaaa….and baby girl loves it. She crawled right in it with a book. 🙂
Like this idea? Share it with someone who might be on a tight budget and needs a creative way to stretch their dollars.